Tuesday 22 January 2013

Perhaps An Explanation Or An Introduction.

Starting this blog has always been something I've always wanted to do but never got around to it. I wasn't sure if I could truly commit to it and post something on the blog as I do find my life rather boring. Yet I had been told in the past, by my friends, that I really should  start blogging. When I ask my friends what they think I should blog about, nobody could give me a straight answer.  Basically just write whatever I feel like.

I am not sure if I could really do this daily or even weekly but I am willing to try.  No harm in trying and I am not even sure if anybody will be reading this.  But I am willing to try. Besides, after being unemployed for so long, I feel I need to do something to stimulate my now slow moving brain. To prove how slow my brain is, it took me a couple tries and with the help of spell check to come up with the correct spelling of 'unemployed.'  Yes....that is how bad it is. So it is time to do something about it. So I am starting this blog.  It might be a boring blog but it is my blog. So I get to write anything I want.  

So if you stumble across this blog by mistake, please take a seat and try to read something. If its not your cup of tea, no harm no foul. Thanks for checking my blog out.

So anyway....here we go.  Welcome to my Blog!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment