Saturday 13 April 2013

Where Are All My Cherry Blossom?

Tonight I dragged all my friends out into the freezing cold to go to the National Assembly to see the cherry blossoms. Before we left I called the tourism information bureau for some details about the cherry blossom festival. I was told that the festival just  started and very few cherry blossom are blooming. But I was sure I will some cherry blossoms.  And the total amount of cherry blossom I saw was....nada. So sad. Very disappointed. As you see from the photo I posted, all I saw was the bare trees of the cherry blossoms and also the wonderful night view of the city skyline.
Tomorrow I will be going to Jeju island and I know, for a fact that cherry blossoms on Jeju island is truly blooming. So hopefully I will finally see it.  I also hope that when I get back to Seoul on Monday that the cherry blossom at National Assembly will start to bloom. Please......

No comments:

Post a Comment