Friday 7 November 2014

Aloha from Busan

I am finally back in Korea. This time I arrived in Busan first before going over to Seoul in a couple days. It has been 18 months since I was last in Korea. In fact it had been 18 since I've had a proper vacation. 

Busan is very different from Seoul. Where Seoul was the more sophisticated and elegant city, Busan I find it more down to earth and very different from Seoul. Although I had only a very small piece of Busan so far, I do know that in Busan, things are different.

We had a slight disagreement with a restaurant vendor who refused to serve us because we were a big party. Their excuse was that they had no table.  I could see that there were empty tables but yet they turned us down. Which was very weird. This is the first I had ever encountered such restaurant. Most restaurants would welcome us not refuse us. So we went to another restaurant which sells the same stuff as the other restaurant did. We enjoyed ourselves and the food there. Absolutly delicious. I love how they fried the pollack fish. Yum!

Right now my friends are taking a short nap to catch up on their sleep and I am contemplating if I should just go out and see the neighboring streets by myself. 

Well that is about it. I will write more about the Guesthouse and the other stuff later when I return back to Malaysia. Till then just a little snippets while I am on the road. Till next time byeeeeee. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment