Tuesday 12 March 2013

I am going to Korea....I think.

Last April, my friend, H and I went to Seoul, Korea.  We were there for a total of 4 day and there was just not enough time to totally enjoy Seoul. My main goal was to see the cherry blossom blooming in Seoul but we were too late.  By the time we got to Seoul, the cherry blossoms were all gone.  So when there was another sale on Air Asia, we decided to get tickets to go to Seoul again.  

When we were in Seoul, we were told that we should take the subway and not the taxi as the taxi is expensive.  However, we both found out on our last day in Seoul, that it was not true.  I think the taxi was reasonable compared to the endless staircase that we had to take going up and down to the subway.  It was tiring.  I can't recall which station it was, but the connecting station to another subway line was so far, both of us were totally wiped out by the time we reached the connecting subway. 

This time, there will be 5 of us and we will be going to Jeju island too.  I had always wanted to go to Jeju island, but my last visit was too short.  There were barely enough time to see Seoul, much less Jeju.  So this time, I knew what to expect and had set out a plan to what to do and where to go.  Hopefully, we will stick to that plan.

This would be the first time I go traveling with the other 3 girls.  I had asked if any of them had any suggestions or any request for this trip and so far, none of them had came back with any feedback.  So I wrote down a rough guideline and itinerary for our trip.  I will be going to where I wanna go and they will have to follow, which is fine by me.  I am really looking forward to this trip.

The reason I am saying that I might go to Korea is because I am not sure.  In my life, I had realized that whenever I plan for something fun, something will always happen to ruin it.  Time and time again, I've had to cancel trips and outings because of whatever stupid reason that might come up.  So I am prepared.  Until I am safely in the plane flying to Korea, I am going to say, I might go to Korea....I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment